- 1 day
- Usually meet at 6am and return about 3pm
May – October 31
Performs consistently all season!
- Native Redband Rainbow Trout
- 3 – 6 pounds consistently
- 10+ pound possible
Nymphing, dries, swinging flies
Most Fishing is done from drift boats. There is almost no wading.
BWO, tricos, PED, PMD, hexagenia, yellow sallies, caddis, mahogany, midges, tui chubs, and hoppers
Oregon Fishing Licenses are required. You can purchase at the ROE shop.
1 Day License is $16.75 and includes all necessary tags for this River.
$450 per boat
(up to two anglers per boat)
Includes: Guide, rods & reels and lunch
Not Included: Terminal Tackle, License and Waders
- ROE fly shop. 5391 Running Y Road, Klamath Falls OR 97601
- Commercial: Medford Oregon, (MFR)
- Private: Klamath Falls Oregon, (LMT)